Working Environment Management
Untidy workplaces can cause accidents, inefficiencies, and risk. The environment which is not clean and safe will affect the health for each person so cleaning the workplace is necessary to make people feel comfortable and help them focus better on their work.
- Everyone has the responsibility to ensure a clean, tidy workplace. Working equipment must be located in a safe, secure and properly regulated area.
- When grinding the metal pieces or small pieces must be stored in regulated area to avoid missing.
- The work area must be clean, tidy before commencement of work.
- All work areas must be inspected regularly; leftover materials must be removed or stacked daily.
- All fuel, hazardous or chemical spills must be cleaned up. When smoking, cigarette butts, rubbish should be put into appropriate container.